Commercial Vehicle Insurance

As a business owner, you need the same types of insurance coverage for the vehicles you use in your business as you do for a car used in your personal lives -- liability, collision and comprehensive, and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many business owners use the same cars or trucks for both business and leisure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the name of the business appears on the policy as the principal insured rather than your name. This will avoid confusion in the event that you need to file a claim or a claim is filed against you.

Whether you need to buy a commercial vehicle insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. A good commercial vehicle insurance company will ask you details about how you will use your vehicles in your business, which will be driven and whether or not your employees are likely to be driving their own vehicles for your business.

While the major coverage’s are the same, a commercial vehicle insurance policy differs from a personal auto policy in many respects. Ask your commercial vehicle insurance company in Glendale to explain all the differences and options.

If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there are generally exclusions for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.

Swanigan and Associates Insurance 7942 W Bell Road Glendale, AZ 85308

Share our Commercial Vehicle Insurance page with your friends

Contact Us

  • Address: 7942 W Bell Road Suite C5-620 Glendale AZ 85308

  • Phone: (623) 207-9920

  • Email: Contact Us

Follow Us